Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Now that we’ve explored more and are getting to know some of the trails here I’d be comfortable to suggest this spot. Many of the trails are quad only that we squeeze through but a couple have turned into a b**** even for us. All of a sudden you’re stuck on big downhill with impassable stuff in front, but my friend in Pioneer is doing an amazing job with the trails and marking the progress.
Yesterday I got in lots tighter then wanted to in Talon, screwed plastics some more and have a big tree hell with bumper but the tree won. Really struggle at times with the X Like said we’re learning it as we go, no sxs’s in a lot of where we go there so trying lock down passable stuff.
View attachment 347758View attachment 347759View attachment 347760
I have the utmost confidence that you’ll work your magic and have it showroom new in 10 mins…with beer breaks🤣

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!