PXL 20230122 230558787

HeadedOut

HeadedOut

Nov 19, 2022
Spokane Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have you already added any boost?
The only “boost” related stuff I’ve changed was the turbo wheel, turbo master boost controller because the OEM one was leaking oil, and removed the exhaust back pressure valve. It takes up %40 of the exhaust flow area less than an inch away from the exhaust wheel. People have said it’s like adding boost but I’m leaning toward better breathing. Your exhaust isn’t building boost by blocking the exit. If anything happens down the road I’ll replace the turbo and HPOP along with some larger injectors. But for now, upgraded maintenance stuff for future, actual, performance upgrades will do.

Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Cheers. Lisa's playing with balls I'm leading her drinking team
I'm gonna pull a @Smitty335 and quote myself. I've tried to attach a pic but I'm f***ed up and @Ridinfool gave me the bag phone s*** so f*** it. The pic was some bottles and bowling people in the background. Use your imagination lol

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!