Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Well today was a really hard day on me at work, I don’t want another day like that.
We had planned for camping this weekend but with the state closures I don’t feel crossing state lines with an unlicensed camper van is a great idea. But we did head out to our spot with the wife’s car again to just try and take a much needed breath.
View attachment 192832

We finally made it all the way in to our regular camp spot.
View attachment 192834
Here is where our old boy was laid to rest as well as our friends dog, it was so nice to finally get up and say hello again!
View attachment 192833
That’s good you got up to see your dog. I’m heading to my cabin Sunday to check on things as with our state lock down, I can travel from my residence to another one of my residence. The moral of my story is, I’ll be seeing Gunny for the first time since the snow flew up there. It’s been a year since he’s been gone. Will be good to see him again.

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That’s good you got up to see your dog. I’m heading to my cabin Sunday to check on things as with our state lock down, I can travel from my residence to another one of my residence. The moral of my story is, I’ll be seeing Gunny for the first time since the snow flew up there. It’s been a year since he’s been gone. Will be good to see him again.
I’ve always respected you for those things. Enjoy the time it’ll be good for you

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
;)
A8F31E1E 4D2C 4D93 A801 CF4460EC4CC6

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
cheers old smellers!
How do I get one of the I Survived HFA night ride stickers? I’ve survived a few that’s for sure! I’ve Got HFA stickers everywhere🤟 but not one if these new ones! Is there a secrete hand shake for that? Lol

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
cheers old smellers!
How do I get one of the I Survived HFA night ride stickers? I’ve survived a few that’s for sure! I’ve Got HFA stickers everywhere🤟 but not one if these new ones! Is there a secrete hand shake for that? Lol
View attachment 193004
@Adam490 made them for mulberry ar for the crazy night rides we had

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!