Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Happy Father's to all the Dad's out there. Hope you enjoy this day and relax... Or hit the trail with your family.
3a9a4yvu
Agy2yqyn

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Happy Fathers Day ALL.

I lost my father many years ago. To this day I have never met a person with more integrity and constitution. I'm just now beginning understand his influence in who I have become. While I would give anything to talk to him, I don't think about him with a sad heart, but instead it is with joy that I think of him. It's not so much that he is a part of me but that I am a part of him, living on, and passing on his virtue to the best of my ability.

Some still ride with their fathers. I suggest you pause this Sunday and say "Thanks Dad"

Some are not so fortunate as to have a father to whom you can look up. That's very sad. So don't be that kind of father. Stop the cycle. Dig deeper than he did, and find a away to give yourself to being the dad that your kids need.

Finally, there are those that for whatever reason can't be with their children, or can't be there all the time. I believe that if you stay true to them, they will grow to love and honor you when they are grown.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
HAPPY FATHERS DAY EVERYONE! Even if you're dad wasn't there for you say hi I love you. If he's gone say dad I love you he can still hear you. If he's right next to you give him a hug. There's nothing like being a father it makes you a man. And everyone with kids and grandkids give them a hug or call them it's thier day too!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!