Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Happy Halloween to everyone.

Anyone going riding tomorrow night? I always thought it would be fun to go riding Halloween night.

bigc

bigc

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2013
Re: Happy Halloween everyone.

sounds like a good idea but i have to take the kids out to get their 5 gallon bucket fulls of candy

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2

I love night riding regardless of what day it is.

Come to think of it, i like day riding too...

J

jspike91

Oct 29, 2013
NC
www.2faroffroad.com

Sounds like you suffer from not enough riding... prescription is more riding time... please take more time for riding to cure said problem.

I

idahohntr

Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2013

I wish I could go riding, however I HAVE to create additional Dental costs to a few neighbors that do not like my Diesel warming up in the morning!! he he o yea!

I

idahohntr

Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2013

Slightly modified!!

J

jspike91

Oct 29, 2013
NC
www.2faroffroad.com

buhbye head gaskets... im jp. we bullet proofed one a few weeks ago. arp studs, mbrp tbe, afe stage 2 intake. hopefully going to put a sct livewire on for him in a few weeks.

BTW... im a diesel enthusiast, so i like em all. a bullet proofed 6.0 can be a monster, great stock trans. im just a cummins guy...

I

idahohntr

Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2013

No possible head gasket issues, ALL rebuilt to the hilt- fun!

advertisement
J

jspike91

Oct 29, 2013
NC
www.2faroffroad.com

sounds like it... got a call today on another one wanting studs, egr delete, exhaust and some more power.... so hopeful it comes in for the full deal.

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013

You'd get a q kick out of my ride.

06' Mega Cab Dually, 63 over 75 Twin Turbos, Steed Speed Exhaust Manifold, APR head studs, Hamilton Diesel Valve Springs, Billet Push Rods, Rocker Studs, Cam, 120 HP nozzles, Fluid Dampener, One piece drive shaft, Full Billet Garmon Transmission, Air Dog Primary pump, 33% over CP3, Dyna Trac Locking Hubs,BD Intercooler, CFM Intake, EFI Live Tune.

I

idahohntr

Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2013

Big River- you win! Very impressive!

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013

jspike91 said:
Not to shabby..!! I just got a lil 12v.

I hear ya jspike91.....all I got is a little 6 cylinder too. :cool:

fishin2Dmax

fishin2Dmax

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2013
Utah

I took some of the neighbor kids around trick or treating in the Pioneer. It was really fun!!! I'm still on a sugar high from the stuff they didn't want. It was interesting this year. At our home, we gave the little trick or treaters the choice between candy or healthy alternative treats. It was about 50/50 this year. Last year we couldn't give the more healthy items away (non flavored popcorn, fruit bars, nuts etc)? I hope the healthy trend continues next year. We had parents thanks us for giving the kids the choice.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Fishin, Im sure they were riding high by just getting a trip in the Pioneer around the neighborhood.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!