Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
May 2023 bring you peace, joy, good luck, prosperity, and happiness.
Let's leave 2022 behind us and make 2023 a year to remember.

For HondaSxS.com we take possession of our new shop this week. Lots of work to do there. It's a good move that will allow me to hire employees and hopefully deliver more products 2023.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Happy New Year Bossman and congrats on the new shop. Thanks for this awesome site, customer service and all you do for the members.

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
May 2023 bring you peace, joy, good luck, prosperity, and happiness.
Let's leave 2022 behind us and make 2023 a year to remember.

For HondaSxS.com we take possession of our new shop this week. Lots of work to do there. It's a good move that will allow me to hire employees and hopefully deliver more products 2023.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Happy New Year, your site is wonderful! We have a bunch of family oriented members here, that's great! Did you build a shop?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!