P500 Harness System on P500

Cavediver

Cavediver

Lifetime Member
Aug 16, 2016
Seminole FL
Ownership

1. 500
We are seriously considering a harness for the P500 and looking for suggestions. Should we go with a 4 or 5 point system and should we install 2 or 3 inch straps.
I'm sure each have advantages but looking for users feedback.
Thanks in advance.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Installed Pro Armor 2" four point harnesses in mine a couple years ago, they sucked lol! At least for me they did, too busy for the small cab of a P5. You're going to sit on straps every time you get in and have to pull them out of your a**. Found that they held you in great, too good in fact. You can't reach the dash or the mirrors when strapped in tight, found myself using just the lap belt portion most of the time. Took them out and sold them to another member on here shortly afterward. The only way I'd even consider them again would have to be retractable's and they're pricey. FWIW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!