P1000 Has Winter Come To You, Yet?

Tradertrent

Tradertrent

Lifetime Member
Apr 7, 2017
MONTANA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It sure has for us up here in NW Montana. Had to drag out some assistance to help the neighbors out. Pun intended.
20171105 123221 1
20170109 121616

Welshman

Welshman

May 12, 2017
Malad, ID
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Beautiful country down your way. I really like it over in the Paris and Montpelier area. I lived in Jerome and Ashton as a teenager.
Ya that Bear Lake area is nice. I'm a couple of mountain ranges over in Malad.
My daughter went to school in Dillon, MT. Went to a football game there in November a few years ago and didn't think I'd ever thaw out. They don't get a lot of snow but damn it gets cold there.

Reactions: sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Tradertrent welcome to the forum!
We've got snow here in WA/Idaho. Actually ran into snow last month riding. Love snow but it sure complicates things lol

Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Tradertrent welcome to the forum!
We've got snow here in WA/Idaho. Actually ran into snow last month riding. Love snow but it sure complicates things lol

Fly fished, floated Snake, Labor Day timeframe. Also around Jackson. Some of the most amazing scenery I have ever seen. Grown son and I fish a few days that time of year as a birthday present to each other. Going back next year. Your a lucky man.

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Fly fished, floated Snake, Labor Day timeframe. Also around Jackson. Some of the most amazing scenery I have ever seen. Grown son and I fish a few daws that time of year as a birthday present to each other. Going back next year. Your a lucky man.
Give a holler when in the area! I'm always down to ride!

Tradertrent

Tradertrent

Lifetime Member
Apr 7, 2017
MONTANA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Fly fished, floated Snake, Labor Day timeframe. Also around Jackson. Some of the most amazing scenery I have ever seen. Grown son and I fish a few days that time of year as a birthday present to each other. Going back next year. Your a lucky man.
The Henry's Fork of the Snake River is Primo Fly Fishing. It was my backyard as a kid, where I taught myself how to Fly Fish (I'm still learning) and I LOVED every minute that I lived there! There are some HUGE Brownies in that river.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!