P1000m5 Have you heard anything new for 1000-5 LE 2021?

M

MaineMudder

Oct 27, 2019
maine
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I am inches from pulling the trigger on a new 2020 pioneer 1000-5 LE. If the dealers around here had any in stock I probably would of pulled the trigger. Now that I am waiting for a couple dealers to get new shipment in a week or two, I wanted to ask the question, Has anyone heard of any new features, accessories, etc for 2021? Id hate to buy the 2020 LE version and next year they have a better machine. I know honda takes awhile for upgrades from year to year so Im guessing it just be color changes. but again idk thats why im asking.. any help would be awesome, thanks guys!

Reactions: Isaiah
M

mrrjm

Supporting Member
May 15, 2020
Jacksboro TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't know. I just bought a new 2019 1000-5 LE. Found a dealer who had one in a crate. Took delivery yesterday. I passed on the 2020 because that dealer wanted full price. No discounts. Put 7 miles on last night with the Fam. Love this machine. I new to Honda.

Schmeg

Schmeg

Jan 9, 2020
Bangor Maine
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am inches from pulling the trigger on a new 2020 pioneer 1000-5 LE. If the dealers around here had any in stock I probably would of pulled the trigger. Now that I am waiting for a couple dealers to get new shipment in a week or two, I wanted to ask the question, Has anyone heard of any new features, accessories, etc for 2021? Id hate to buy the 2020 LE version and next year they have a better machine. I know honda takes awhile for upgrades from year to year so Im guessing it just be color changes. but again idk thats why im asking.. any help would be awesome, thanks guys!
I see your in Maine. I’m in the Bangor area. I just got my holdover 2018 LE 3 seater from Naults Powersports in Manchester NH. They list 3 2020 1000-5 LE’s in stock. I got a great deal on mine.

052BE8A9 E379 4DF7 8E71 8932C29329B8

Reactions: Isaiah and TripleB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!