BOX1

Have you heard what is happing now !

L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That’s a very heartless statement!! We’re all humans and a country of immigrants!

We are also a country of laws. Just because I don’t like any particular law doesn’t give me or anyone else the right to break the law, otherwise it becomes anarchy.

The only people that are responsible for their predicament is their parents not the citizens/ taxpayers of the USA.

They and their parents have a choice, leave, go home and follow the laws of the USA. People say the immigration system is broke. I say it’s not broke. It’s become a political football. It works if it’s followed. What’s broke is the border.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Biteme and TripleB
L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Didnt mean to upset anyone, It was just a joke. But I an tired of supporting people who should not be in this country and killing innocent people, If you want to be an american then do it the right way !

You didn’t upset me. Probably the only people upset are the illegals and who cares. If they don’t like it here they know what they’re options are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!