TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Good watch, if you're not aware. @TripleB is

I've always known that I was eating unhealthy garbage that made me fat. I just never realized that we are being poisoned by all the ultra processed foods, until this year. I always thought the organic/whole food eating people were just nuts. Those 2 will play a big role in turning this all around with RFK JR, if Trump gets elected. Or they will all end of dead for challenging big pharma and food companies.

MiniRF

MiniRF

NTC's Newest Fool
Lifetime Member
Apr 2, 2024
Georgia
I've always known that I was eating unhealthy garbage that made me fat. I just never realized that we are being poisoned by all the ultra processed foods, until this year. I always thought the organic/whole food eating people were just nuts. Those 2 will play a big role in turning this all around with RFK JR, if Trump gets elected. Or they will all end of dead for challenging big pharma and food companies.
Even some of the stuff labeled as "healthy" has additives that are trying to kill you and make you sick. They want us sick, there is money in it.

I use the app Yuka and it shows you all of the additives in your food and beauty supplies, very eye opening.

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV
These guys need to stay in their lanes seriously. They are not wrong up till about 7:00…then it’s platitudes of garbage blah blah bogey man.

Yes RJ Reynolds purposely bought out food companies to drug people into addiction and not because it was a smart business decision to take their evaporating cash reserves and abandon the sinking ship they were on…🙄

What’s entirely entertaining to me is watching the “natural foods” anti processed foods crowd tell me how wonderful and perfect their plant based products are. Their minds tend to explode in disbelief when I tell them how it’s really made…and with what.

I try to avoid this topic, but I’m working in the dairy industry, deeply in design and mfg, and the crap I see passed as fact is frankly garbage.

Yes my friends, even the holistic food local markets are making a buck on your fears…

To each his own, everything in moderation. For sure diet and exercise is important. If the list of ingredients is 250 different items…it shouldn’t be a surprise to you that it’s probably not the best thing to consume. Eating a chemical dipped banana (lol) might be better…

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
These guys need to stay in their lanes seriously. They are not wrong up till about 7:00…then it’s platitudes of garbage blah blah bogey man.

Yes RJ Reynolds purposely bought out food companies to drug people into addiction and not because it was a smart business decision to take their evaporating cash reserves and abandon the sinking ship they were on…🙄

What’s entirely entertaining to me is watching the “natural foods” anti processed foods crowd tell me how wonderful and perfect their plant based products are. Their minds tend to explode in disbelief when I tell them how it’s really made…and with what.

I try to avoid this topic, but I’m working in the dairy industry, deeply in design and mfg, and the crap I see passed as fact is frankly garbage.

Yes my friends, even the holistic food local markets are making a buck on your fears…

To each his own, everything in moderation. For sure diet and exercise is important. If the list of ingredients is 250 different items…it shouldn’t be a surprise to you that it’s probably not the best thing to consume. Eating a chemical dipped banana (lol) might be better…
Whole foods is where it's at. I'm living proof and nobody will ever change my mind on that. So anyone that doesn't believe that, stay fat and sick my friend.

MiniRF

MiniRF

NTC's Newest Fool
Lifetime Member
Apr 2, 2024
Georgia

☝️ this is truth....all of the plant by product meats and "dairy free" cheese....how is that even a thing?! 🤦‍♀️

There is a shít ton of chemicals and additives in foods branded as natural and healthy for you....sometimes more so than the regular crap you're trying to avoid.

The key is, like TripleB said, is clean eating. Good quality meats from local farmers, fresh fruits/veggies, and if you want something "processed" just look at the ingredient list. If it has 50 things in there and you can't pronounce half of them, maybe skip it.....just my opinions.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!