Height required to drive?

10spoke

Oct 8, 2013
I have a question. Since the seat is not adjustable. How tall do you have to be to reach the pedals? I was gonna buy this for my wife as a gift. But she is quite short at 5ft. And our dealers wont get one till end of the month. With her being so short I dont think she will be able to reach the controls.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
10spoke said:
I have a question. Since the seat is not adjustable. How tall do you have to be to reach the pedals? I was gonna buy this for my wife as a gift. But she is quite short at 5ft. And our dealers wont get one till end of the month. With her being so short I dont think she will be able to reach the controls.

Spoke, my wife is 5'4" she can drive it just fine. Turning effort on pavement is harder for her, I am hoping there will soon be an aftermarket power steering kit.

10spoke

Oct 8, 2013
Thanks that sounds very promising!! Looks like I'll be putting my order quite soon.

M

Mandride

Sep 17, 2013
My wife is 5'3" so you should be in good shape. she loves it. They could put a pillow behind them if needed.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!