stobiadas

stobiadas

Apr 12, 2021
K0E1X0
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Update....
Still excited, and waiting...lol.
It's going to be a nice surprise for my daughter this coming up weekend when we go pick it up together.
Just noticed the trailer tire is shot. Unexpected but glad I coughs it early so I can deal with it before hand. Now just thinking about what to call the little adventure buggy.

Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
Update....
Still excited, and waiting...lol.
It's going to be a nice surprise for my daughter this coming up weekend when we go pick it up together.
Just noticed the trailer tire is shot. Unexpected but glad I coughs it early so I can deal with it before hand. Now just thinking about what to call the little adventure buggy.
That is exciting!

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from the mud holes of WNY. Awesome luck. 😎
#ntc😉

Reactions: Haldog77
M

mirasettlers

Aug 12, 2018
Albert Bridge
Ownership

1. 500
Hello everyone.

New member here from Canada. I've been poking around on here trying to get ideas and people's opinions on the new pioneer 520.
I started looking into a reliable machine after my can-am outlander xmr seized up last year.
I really got excited about the new 520 because of its usability due to the new dump box and low gearing.
With all the positive posts on this forum I feel confident that my money will be better spent on a pioneer than another crotch rocket.
The outlander is fun but an endless money pit.
I had a deposit on a pioneer 520 for about a month and a half and was being told by a dealer that the earliest possible delivery would be end of June..😭.
...so last night I'm poking around on my phone (can't sleep) and looking at Kijiji to see what used sxs Honda's go for and found the only add on there for a new 520 from one of the local (100 km away) dealer. The add was dated back a month but I'm thinking what the hey....I sent an email.
This morning I give them a call and after speaking to a sales guy for 5 minutes I'm supposed to pick one up next week. How lucky am I? Apparently they got 3 in last night. Can't believe they sold it to me with long waiting lists and people with deposits down...

One happy guy right here, can't wait.

View attachment 266980
welcome from Nova Scotia.....

Reactions: stobiadas
RedRooster1

RedRooster1

Mar 6, 2021
Kansas City
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from Missouri. I went with the KFI winch mount and a Superwinch Lt4000atv synthetic line winch. Pretty reasonable on Amazon, they run deals regularly.

PXL 20210327 000251355

Reactions: stobiadas
advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
stobiadas

stobiadas

Apr 12, 2021
K0E1X0
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Getting really anxious here....lol
Counting down hours to pick up tomorrow morning at 10:30.

Took the advice and cancelled the winch mount from Honda. Going to mount the new winch up higher...also hoping the wheel spacers come today as promised. Went with 1.5 inch all around. I have 28x10x12 front and 28x12x12 rear Mud Bugs. Bought those for the caned ham xmr ..hope they will fit

• Love
Reactions: Montecresto
stobiadas

stobiadas

Apr 12, 2021
K0E1X0
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Just looked around other dealers in the area today...some are charging almost $2000 over MSRP. I guess there is more demand than product.
I want to officially thank the boys and girls at the assembly plant in SC for all their hard work to make sure the supply continues.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Welcome to the forum from NW Georgia. Where snow flurries causes a run on food stores.

Reactions: Mudwing
Enigma

Enigma

East Tennessee Mudder
Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2020
Rocky Top
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Welcome from Rocky Top (TN). The best investment you can make in your new Honda is to join the Honda SXS club. Lots of great infomation and help with the figuring out how to keep your new Honda on the trails.

PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the group from southern Arizona.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!