Hello from central PA & a Thank you

gwoodsy

gwoodsy

May 2, 2015
Been lurking here for a month or so. Finally pulled the trigger on 700-4 a few weeks ago. Thanks to those that have posted pics and helpful information. It was greatly appreciated through the purchasing process and accessory installs. So far I've added the roof, windshield, and winch. I'm sure there will be more upgrades in the future. If anyone rides the central PA area especially the Snow Show Rails to Trails or the Reading Anthracite land, I'd love to hear from you.

Reactions: Hondasxs
bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome to the Club @gwoodsy !!

500oneer

500oneer

15,000 mile club
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Central PA
Ownership

1. 500
Sorry gwood farm use only but I do ride dual sport motorcycle in bald eagle st forest.

H

hacksawjoe

Nov 24, 2015
Mill Hall Pa.
Been lurking here for a month or so. Finally pulled the trigger on 700-4 a few weeks ago. Thanks to those that have posted pics and helpful information. It was greatly appreciated through the purchasing process and accessory installs. So far I've added the roof, windshield, and winch. I'm sure there will be more upgrades in the future. If anyone rides the central PA area especially the Snow Show Rails to Trails or the Reading Anthracite land, I'd love to hear from you.
Hacksawjoe here from Lock Haven Pa. where are you located we just bought a 700-4 ridden not to far but that's going to change thanks

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!