jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Yes I saw his videos on youtube and it certainly was helpful but I did not see an evaluation after he installed all 4 shocks. I am reluctant to spend that kind of cash on shock absorbers (I am not rich) but do have a lot of respect for Walker Evans equipment. I know WE manufactures good stuff but have been around a few decades and know that there is only so much you can do with 5 or 6 inches of wheel travel. But having said all that, I am gonna order a set and will be happy to give an honest evaluation after I get them installed and have a little time to evaluate them.

Welcome to the site. Here is were you can find part two of my review but if you already ordered them don't worry, for what we have to work with with the P5 suspension you won't regret buying them!

P500 - Walker Evans Shock Review part 2

Reactions: Derail and lee
Bigtee

Bigtee

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2017
Grayson, KY
Ownership

1. 520

2. 1000-5
Welcome from Kentucky

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello, I'm Derail

Hi. My name is Darrell and I live in southern Ohio. Have owned my P500 for a couple of years and really like the compact size of this machine. Great for exploring the woods where there are no trails. I use my buggy for yardwork, hunting, and trail riding. No big mods yet. Installed the Honda roof, windshield, bed, mirror, and a-arm guards. Also mounted a Jensen weatherproof radio and amplified speakers. And a small LED light bar n fog lights. Next up is a set of front n rear Walker Evans shocks. I plan on ordering them tomorrow or the next day. I would be curious to hear from someone else who has installed the WE shocks. They are expensive but my P500 rides rougher than a hay wagon at anything faster than a walking pace and that is really the only gripe I have about this awesome little machine. HAPPY TRAILS !!!

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes
I have owned, or currently own the following: UTV, Motorcycle
My off-road experience level is: Skilled
My favorite place to ride is: Hatfield-McCoy trail system, West Virginia
Welcome from NW Arkansas, you'll love the shock upgrade, I've got Elka Stage 5's on my P1, if you are running the stock tires, you won't for long, I buster two stock tires after the up grade

Reactions: Derail
Derail

Derail

Aug 31, 2017
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from NW Arkansas, you'll love the shock upgrade, I've got Elka Stage 5's on my P1, if you are running the stock tires, you won't for long, I buster two stock tires after the up grade
Thanks. After the new shocks, the next thing I want to do is a new set of wheels and tires. But that's another thousand bucks and I may have to wait a while. Need to save up a little more "FUN MONEY". The shocks pretty much wiped out my fun money stash. That's why I am working on Labor Day today ha ha.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!