Hello from DFW

Outfitter

Outfitter

Dec 3, 2016
DFW
Ownership

1. 700-4
Been a long time Honda fan and follower of this site and decided to join up.
I have a 2014 camo 700-4 tricked out with a lot of additions including Fox Podiums, Sedona Storm wheels and Ripsaw tires, snorkel, front, rear and interior LED lights, roof, 2 pc windshield, winch, heat shield under seat, HD bumper, EMP A-arm guards along with more things wifey may not be aware of so I'll stop here.
I use this rig for hunting and ranch chores, it's been bullet proof, plenty fast for our ranch roads and will pull and haul anything I have asked it to do.
Also have a Honda Rancher, Recon, Ridgeline, CRV, lawnmower, and a couple Honda generators so we bleed Honda red.
Love this site and have learned so much so just wanted to say howdy to everyone!

Last edited:
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome aboard from SE Mo. We would love to see some pics of your ride, they are required for membership ;)

Reactions: Tigermark
Outfitter

Outfitter

Dec 3, 2016
DFW
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome aboard from SE Mo. We would love to see some pics of your ride, they are required for membership ;)
IMG 0486

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a 2014 camo 700-4 tricked out with a lot of additions including Fox Podiums, Sedona Storm wheels and Ripsaw tires, snorkel, front, rear and interior LED lights, roof, 2 pc windshield, winch, heat shield under seat, HD bumper, EMP A-arm guards along with more things wifey may not be aware of so I'll stop here.
I use this rig for hunting and ranch chores, it's been bullet proof, plenty fast for our ranch roads and will pull and haul anything I have asked it to do.
Also have a Honda Rancher, Recon, Ridgeline, CRV, lawnmower, and a couple Honda generators so we bleed Honda red.
Love this site and have learned so much so just wanted to say howdy to everyone!
welcome!

Reactions: cschomber63
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Nashville

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wow, sweet for sure and welcome aboard from Georgia!!

Reactions: cschomber63
cschomber63

cschomber63

Nov 14, 2016
Beloit

Welcome from Wisconsin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Alaska!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!