Oct 20, 2021
Floyd County, Iowa
kramnella.wixsite.com
Ownership

1. 1000-3
hahahahahahahaha.....this guys got jokes... hahahaha đź‘Ť đź‘Ť đź‘Ť
Howdy and welcome from Northern Iowa
Nice looking ride,... I think,... maybe,... if it is actually yours. haha
Just really don't know with what you have posted so far. ;)
Have a good day

FJC 79

FJC 79

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Good day, all. Just popping in here to say hello. I'm retired, so we change addresses frequently, spending a lot of time on the road in our motorhome when we're not at home doing maintenance on that and other wheeled money pits. Western states are our favorite riding areas. Nothing against the east, but we prefer longer views, not the confined perspective of the forests so much.

My first ATV (decades ago) was a Honda, because I wanted something I could count on. Then Polaris came along with those smooth riding hot rods and I was sucked in LOL. I've had most of the brands over the years, but Honda never appealed again until now. Mainly for the reliability. Over time our riding patterns have evolved from group rides to be more often solo. Being footloose and fancy free, the simple fact is not many others have the time and opportunity to travel and ride like we do. For which I'm extremely grateful BTW.

I do have one gripe. The whine from the transmission? Seriously, Honda, that's the best you can do? :(

Other than that complaint, I like the ergos, the trans, and engine. There's really nothing else in the market like the 1000-5, with the ability to have rear seating and a convertible dumping utility bed. It's a great fit for our needs, which are to handle 2 people and large dogs and all our gear for a day out in the wilds. If it was just people, I'd go for a Talon, but such is life.

Looking forward to learning all things Honda, and seeing what everyone else is doing with theirs. Maybe we'll see you out on a trail someday.
welcome from Ohio

OlYeller15

OlYeller15

Jan 30, 2021
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
Good day, all. Just popping in here to say hello. I'm retired, so we change addresses frequently, spending a lot of time on the road in our motorhome when we're not at home doing maintenance on that and other wheeled money pits. Western states are our favorite riding areas. Nothing against the east, but we prefer longer views, not the confined perspective of the forests so much.

My first ATV (decades ago) was a Honda, because I wanted something I could count on. Then Polaris came along with those smooth riding hot rods and I was sucked in LOL. I've had most of the brands over the years, but Honda never appealed again until now. Mainly for the reliability. Over time our riding patterns have evolved from group rides to be more often solo. Being footloose and fancy free, the simple fact is not many others have the time and opportunity to travel and ride like we do. For which I'm extremely grateful BTW.

I do have one gripe. The whine from the transmission? Seriously, Honda, that's the best you can do? :(

Other than that complaint, I like the ergos, the trans, and engine. There's really nothing else in the market like the 1000-5, with the ability to have rear seating and a convertible dumping utility bed. It's a great fit for our needs, which are to handle 2 people and large dogs and all our gear for a day out in the wilds. If it was just people, I'd go for a Talon, but such is life.

Looking forward to learning all things Honda, and seeing what everyone else is doing with theirs. Maybe we'll see you out on a trail someday.
Welcome from NE Ga…Let the good times roll!

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
As an aside, I was on the fence whether to buy that CANNED HAM
Oh yeah, a photo. No problem.

View attachment 368639

or the Pioneer. I REALLY wanted a Honda, because I wanted a reliable worry free machine. Buuuut- the Honda dealer that had this machine were jackasses. They did end up with my money, because no other dealer in the region had what I wanted. But they'll never see me again.

The dealer with the C-A in stock, however, are great people. Who also sell Honda; just didn't have any.

Yeah, I could have ordered and waited. But I won't. BTDT, got the shirt.
Fixed it for ya! 🥳

R

RedorDead

Jan 3, 2023
USA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Central Florida
Hello, neighbor. I used to ride in River Ranch often, if you know that place. Still own property there. Hardly ever visit though, all the friends and family we used to see up there have moved on, which took away most of the attraction. Plus we’re free to roam now, so I don’t need to beat my machines up in swamps.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!