Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Welcome from Missouri
Welcome from NW Arkansas, your not very smart are you? You will be even dumber after hanging with us for a while!:eek:

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Hey, I live in SW Alabama. Where do y'all ride at around there? We mostly go to Boggs and Wild Country! Also ain't nothing like the farm and our back roads!
Most of the time right now is back road riding since designated areas are 75+ miles away from us, and many have limited operational hours or open days that haven't meshed with our schedules.
When we first got our P-500 there was an ATV park in Seale, about 35 miles from us, never got there and now its been converted to an archery club or something.
We had a great time at Takeover this past April, and will definitely go there again, maybe this fall for the colors. Trying to see if we can swing Hatfield Mccoy in July, I also want to try Kentucky ORV and Top Trails as time permits.
Be sure to check out the Southeast Region (and other regions) in this forum for upcoming rides or past rides for ideas. Also check out Rider Planet USA at RiderPlanet USA for areas to ride or Google for other ideas.
Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!