Hello from Kris4455

K

Kris4455

Aug 21, 2017
Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the warm welcome guys I live in Hokes Bluff for the guys that were asking. I am picking up my 1k-5 LE in the morning and am like a kid at the moment waiting on Santa. I hope I made the right decision with the LE and am looking forward to picking up some great advice on accessories and so forth on here.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thanks for the warm welcome guys I live in Hokes Bluff for the guys that were asking. I am picking up my 1k-5 LE in the morning and am like a kid at the moment waiting on Santa. I hope I made the right decision with the LE and am looking forward to picking up some great advice on accessories and so forth on here.
I have the P1k5 LE also, it has been a great machine so far. The Matte Gray is SWEET!

Reactions: sharp and joeymt33
WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome from South Arkansas

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Lets see some pics @Kris4455
the rule of thumb here is "It didn't happen if there's no pictures" LOL

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Well get your accessories on and we'll go ride.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Kris4455
Uploading pictures on our forum is the easiest I have ever been on. Right beside "post reply" on this thread is "upload a file" button.
Click that, navigate to the pictures you want to upload, then select and upload. once done, choose whether to insert as thumbnail or entire image.
Upload
Upload

You will see I took a screen shot of this entry and highlighted the upload button. I attached the image as a thumbnail as well.
Hope this helps.

advertisement
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Very sweet ride @Kris4455

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Your welcome @Kris4455
Nice looking ride!
Big plans for it? Or run it stock for a bit?

K

Kris4455

Aug 21, 2017
Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Your welcome @Kris4455
Nice looking ride!
Big plans for it? Or run it stock for a bit?
Thanks, I'm looking into windshields and some type of radio/speakers. What is y'alls opinion on the break in on the machine ? Ive got on it several times and kinda felt bad after I did it. Lol I had to see what it would do.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thanks, I'm looking into windshields and some type of radio/speakers. What is y'alls opinion on the break in on the machine ? Ive got on it several times and kinda felt bad after I did it. Lol I had to see what it would do.
the first time out for mine I ran it pretty hard. 4 full grow adults, I also wanted to see what it was made of. I was VERY impressed with the Fox shocks.

Reactions: Eltobgi and sharp
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
On my machine, I wasn't very nice to it at all. I have experienced zero mechanical problems with it at all. I wouldn't recommend spending the first 100 miles bouncing off the rev limiter at 60+. But the occasional pedal to thru the floorboards is ok. Nothing wrong with opening it up and letting it breath.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!