P700 Hello From Louisiana new to the forum.

B

bhardy23

Jun 10, 2017
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Honda 700r4 bk 1200x900
Hondaside1200x900
I have been lurking for a while, shopping for a side by side. I finally purchased a used 2014 with 610 miles. I believe the 700-2 was the best fit for my needs and budget.

J

Jshell3

Well... 610 miles - THUMBS UP.
From Brookhaven Honda, I KNOW you got a good deal... Plus, I see a lightbar, too.

Welcome to the forum. From Mississippi.

Now go find us a place to ride in Lafayette!

Reactions: sharp and bhardy23
B

bhardy23

Jun 10, 2017
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
There are not to may places for me to ride in the Lafayette area, but I've been riding on the coast in west Louisiana (Cameron Parish) in the marsh.
Well... 610 miles - THUMBS UP.
From Brookhaven Honda, I KNOW you got a good deal... Plus, I see a lightbar, too.

Welcome to the forum. From Mississippi.

Now go find us a place to ride in Lafayette!

Reactions: 100Acre and sharp
J

Jshell3

Well... the next ride I'm going on is in Mulberry Arkansas. Ozarks. July 15. Should be plenty HOT. You should bring the new ride.
There will be several forum members attending... Some are driving up from Houston, TX area.

Reactions: sharp and bhardy23
B

bhardy23

Jun 10, 2017
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Well... the next ride I'm going on is in Mulberry Arkansas. Ozarks. July 15. Should be plenty HOT. You should bring the new ride.
There will be several forum members attending... Some are driving up from Houston, TX area.
I probably will be working offshore, but I marked my calendar in case.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I probably will be working offshore, but I marked my calendar in case.
Welcome to the forum from Texas.
I have a 15 700-4 and love it. 95% of its use is doing chores around the property and 5% trail ridimg. Have approximately 800 miles on mine and love it. Shocks and power steering are the best mods by far that i have done. If i were ever to move up to the 1k i think i would have to keep my 700.

Last edited:
B

bhardy23

Jun 10, 2017
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thanks for the welcomes. I believe if I were to ever upgrade I would keep this one as well. I spoke to the service manager at the dealership. I was checking on the status of the extended warranty the previous owner had purchased.He told me he was doing routine maintenance on a 2014 700-2 owned by a local catfish farm that has 62,000 miles. I asked if he meant 6,200. He said nope 62k and only routine stuff done brakes tires filters etc. So it seems these things can stand up to some abuse.

Reactions: sharp and Jshell3
advertisement
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
B

bhardy23

Jun 10, 2017
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome to the forum bhardy! Your post says 700-2, what's with the rear seats? Wouldn't that be a 4?
No the rear seats were added by previous owner to a 700-2. The salesman claimed they were custom made somewhere. Whoever built them did a quality job with seat belts. Looks oem. The seats are removable with 4 (5/16?) bolts. I must say that I belong to a couple of automobile forums and I never got this many welcomes anywhere else. Very nice.
Welcome to the forum from NW Arkansas!

I'm originally from Crowley Louisiana, not far from you!
Thank you Tigermark.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
No the rear seats were added by previous owner to a 700-2. The salesman claimed they were custom made somewhere. Whoever built them did a quality job with seat belts. Looks oem. The seats are removable with 4 (5/16?) bolts. I must say that I belong to a couple of automobile forums and I never got this many welcomes anywhere else. Very nice.

Thank you Tigermark.

Looks good, very cool!
Yeah, we have a lot of members here that make up a pretty tight knit group. Kinda' like Honda brothers that take care of one another. If you have a problem or an idea for your machine, just cast it out there and you're sure to get a bite. We can help you spend a lot of money too, but you'll end up with one BA Honda! :cool:

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks good, very cool!
Yeah, we have a lot of members here that make up a pretty tight knit group. Kinda' like Honda brothers that take care of one another. If you have a problem or an idea for your machine, just cast it out there and you're sure to get a bite. We can help you spend a lot of money too, but you'll end up with one BA Honda! :cool:

Agreed, great folks on this forum.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!