Hello from Louisiana...

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
Hello all,
Want to formally intro myself. Been a member here since early February or so, back when we only heard rumors or this so called new Honda SxS. LOL!
Anyway, my name is Walt, been using the nic of BigRiver for many years...happens that I work on the Mississippi River between New Orleans and Baton Rouge, LA. Currently live in Covington, LA, due north of N.O.
In early Sept, I purchased the 700-4 in green, to be used primarily during the deer season. I hunt in mostly MS and Al, so my Pioneer will see plenty of use.
Added a few accessories to this point, but as many of y'all know, its a working progress. I'm new to the SxS market, but have ridden my Rubicon since 2001 and started out on Honda's in 1970 with a 175CL.
As time goes on, I'll have questions and will be happy to answer any that I can.
Glad to be part of the group and a member of this forum!

S

Swamper

Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2013
Walt- you say you work on the river btw BR and NO. That's where I live. Where do you work?

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
My route is between NO and BR, anywhere along the route.
Been to Norco and Valero many times.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!