K

kukini

Sep 5, 2018
Maine
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Hello, I'm kukini

Hello everyone,

I reside in the great state of Maine and excited about the release of the Honda Talon. I have been riding since 1985 when I started on a Honda ATC 110 when my grandparents needed a way to "babysit" me while they worked a 3 acre vegetable garden as part of their livelihood. I suspect a majority of the members here started on a 3-wheeler. I then went on to the Honda Big Red 250, Fourtrax 300 4x4, Suzuki Quadracer 250, Yamaha Blaster and the to the Yamaha Wolverine R-spec after a 12 year hiatus from riding. If you ever get the chance, come to Maine and check out the available 6000+ miles of trails. I know you will enjoy it.

See you on the trail,
Kukini

http://www.gpstrailmasters.com/content/goomap/atv-map_E.html

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : No, but I am looking to buy
I have owned, or currently own the following: UTV, ATV, 3-wheeler
My off-road experience level is: Skilled
My favorite place to ride is: Maine

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the club from Cleveland, sounds like you have a bit of seat time!

Reactions: BWAF and kukini
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from South West Missouri

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Reactions: kukini
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You’re official! Welcome to the site. With your background I’m sure you’ll bring a lot to the site and I hope you enjoy the Talon.

Reactions: kukini
Diverguy

Diverguy

Oct 8, 2018
PA, USA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from PA! We are due for a trip to Maine. Been up there several years in a row with our Rhino...stayed in Eustis. The trails were awesome! As the Rhino's reliability faded, riding so far "off the grid" was not a good idea. Now with a Honda, I want to go back!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Welcome from The Great Lakes State. You are correct, I started off on a '84 ATC 200s and moved on to racing a '85 ATC 250R :D

K

kukini

Sep 5, 2018
Maine
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Thank you again and yes, I have no doubt I'll love the Talon. Particularly those seats, they look more comfortable than my recliner. o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: CumminsPusher
K

kukini

Sep 5, 2018
Maine
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Welcome from PA! We are due for a trip to Maine. Been up there several years in a row with our Rhino...stayed in Eustis. The trails were awesome! As the Rhino's reliability faded, riding so far "off the grid" was not a good idea. Now with a Honda, I want to go back!
I personally havent ridden the Eustis area but I've heard good things about that corner of Maine. You should definitely come back and ride some more. I'm slowly working my way around the state while trying to play tour guide for other riders. Here is a perfect example, I casually mention a ride I wanted to do recently and next thing I know 10 other machines joined me for this excursion. Here is the video of that ride, which turned out to be my favorite ride of the season. It's a destination ride I highly recommend.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!