Hello from Portugal

M

Miguel1994

May 20, 2013
Hello to you all guys,

I'm Miguel from Portugal.

Been a Honda fan since I got interested in the ATV and UTV market.

Ex: 400EX
Ex: 450R

Now: looking to get a Pioneer 700.

PS: sorry for my bad english, if you see me making a mistake, tell me, that way i will learn.

Regards

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome Miguel,
Glad to have you part of our community.
I do be-leave you are our the first person from the European country's to post. Congratulations and thank you.

Dont worry about your English. We will figure it out and understand.... I'm not such a hot speller myself.. lol

I would love to see some pictures of the riding country! If you have any. I have always heard European country's are just beautiful.

FYI - You can upload them using the (upload attachment) tab just below the submit button when you post.
Or if you have a link to a online photo gallery please share.

and again.
Welcome to HondaSxS.com

IMG 20131023 182220 758

N

nutmeg

Jun 15, 2013
Open heated welcome from the USA. Is Honda releasing it over there too? Is it by the same name? Pioneer 700-4. Sometimes they change names.

Ok. got to go riding now... TTLY.

M

Miguel1994

May 20, 2013
Thanks,

I will be getting you some pics soon. The landscapes are amazing, specially near where I leave, always changing...

I hope they bring it to Europe, so far I don't have any clear info of their intention.

Regards

greenatv

greenatv

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome...
Glad to have people from around the globe.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!