Hello from South Arkansas

T

TROYBOY

Aug 30, 2016
TROY.AR
Ownership

1. Big Red
new today. Im old and retired but I still drive my 700. found a little oil in the airbox yest. Any ideas what to check next? runs great. uses no oil, but i did put it in some deep water once bout 4 years ago

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
new today. Im old and retired but I still drive my 700. found a little oil in the airbox yest. Any ideas what to check next? runs great. uses no oil, but i did put it in some deep water once bout 4 years ago

Welcome to the club. Being retired, you'll get along great with everyone.

I'm guessing you are referencing a Big Red MUV?
The oil is most likley blown out via the case breather tube. Assuming it's just a little bit as mentioned. Would not worry unless it becomes a common re-occurrence after you clean the filter and box.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!