Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Hello Everyone, I'm ProudDadOf5

Hello my name is Spence from South East West Virginia ([HASHTAG]#SEWV[/HASHTAG]). I am a first time SXS owner of a 2019 pioneer SXS1000M5. I have owned four wheelers and dirt bikes. I’ve learned a lot and have lots of questions. I have added the Hard Top and Windshield since pic. I absolutely love to tinker and fabricate things so I will most certainly share the things I come up with. As far as the type of riding we do my family and I ride mud, sand, river bed and rocky trails. Nothing but the Allegheny mountains here!!

Thanks for letting me in the club!! :)

I’m sure I will make some new friends here and hope to meet some of you on the trails as well.

IMG 4817

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes, this is my first.
I have owned, or currently own the following: ATV, Motorcycle
My off-road experience level is: Ez-Rider
My favorite place to ride is: WV, KY, and TN.. We love riding anywhere in the woods!

Last edited:
ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Welcome aboard from south central Kentucky. ( transplanted from Northeast Ohio )

When I head to Nashville I will give you holler.. My older 2 go to college there.. I'm transplanted from Murfreesboro.. :)

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!