Hello from Southwestern VA!

imopar

imopar

Jan 1, 2019
SW VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome aboard. Can you post some pics of your upper doors in detail, and the back seats reclined at that angle?????

Yep. they sure do recline at that angle w/ a little persuasion of the safety feature ;)
Are you wanting the details on the front doors, or the rear upper doors?

00808 l2ODCztqcx2 1200x900

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yep. they sure do recline at that angle w/ a little persuasion of the safety feature ;)
Are you wanting the details on the front doors, or the rear upper doors?

View attachment 108267
Interesting!!!!! I’m curious what brand upper front doors you’re using and closeups of the fit. Thank you...:):cool:

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome from south Arkansas. That's a great looking buggy

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

imopar

imopar

Jan 1, 2019
SW VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Interesting!!!!! I’m curious what brand upper front doors you’re using and closeups of the fit. Thank you...:):cool:
The cab/doors were on it when I bought it, but I feel pretty certain that they are the Honda Hard Front Doors - here's a couple pictures of them... I can take better pictures of the fit against the cab if you like, just haven't had chance to take more, and I already had these on the phone!

HondaDoor HondaDoor3

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
The cab/doors were on it when I bought it, but I feel pretty certain that they are the Honda Hard Front Doors - here's a couple pictures of them... I can take better pictures of the fit against the cab if you like, just haven't had chance to take more, and I already had these on the phone!

View attachment 108937 View attachment 108940
Oh I see, I thought you had OEM lowers with soft uppers. Those are great looking doors, and they hinge in the rear. Yeah, sometime when you can take pics close up of the fit inside and out when they’re closed. Thanks :):cool:

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the club, you won’t find a better group of guys or a shortage of ideas and resources.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!