Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
New P5 owner here. Name is Pat. Lots of ATV's in the past and one Rhino but 1st Pioneer. Lots of riding area's where I live. Prentice Cooper State Park. Whitwell mountain. Secondary roads okay with the local PD.

Came with a Super ATV flip up windshield and OEM roof. I installed a Tusk back panel, 27 inch DOT 8-ply tires & wheels and mirrors. Planning on a winch at some point and possibly A-Arm guards and skid plates and maybe even Nerf bars cause I like the way they look. Mounted a simple box on rack but thinking about a basket of some sort for extra carrying.

Tried to find a 520 but none in a 200 mile radius and the ones coming in already had deposits. I found one 500 and it just happened to be at my local dealer so I bought it. The dump bed would have been useful at times but not a necessity and not sure a 20cc larger engine is that significant. It's all moot now.

Anyway, glad to be a part of the site and hope to contribute. I'm reading about the Pioneer Takeover event in June. Only a 2 1/2 hr drive for me. Might attend if I can get things lined up in time. Probably partake in the easy to intermediate level rides. I'm old and can't handle the rough stuff. Thanks folks...Pat

View attachment 386661
Welcome from Ohio

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from the mountains of WNC
Nice buggy, just be careful if you ride Colemont, there’s this guy that likes to shoulder block anyone who bad mouths Yamahas… even little kids…
B85CA64F CA66 4DC4 B247 A077BE8DDE8A

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from the mountains of WNC
Nice buggy, just be careful if you ride Colemont, there’s this guy that likes to shoulder block anyone who bad mouths Yamahas… even little kids… I’m a Bud Light drinking machine but I drink White Claw as well
View attachment 387345
He deserved it. Plus he got there in a Polaris 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!