Hello from the Ozark hills.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Another welcome from The Great Lakes State (not to be confused with being a great state though, unless you are a commie, then you will love it here).

#NTC

Last edited:
540RA

540RA

Not So Well-Known Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2023
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
If the fam isn't aware of your new purchase, naming it The Green Mistress might not be an intelligent move considering your wife doesn't know and you have a daughter. Nothing like looking for a party and going to a funeral. Maybe the Hulk? They'll think you've lost your mind and hopefully you'll score a win. Buy the Hulk T Shirt and wear it when you make your announcement. You've got this 😎
Great Advice! "Hulk" would be a great name, but no shirt... and NO decals on the sxs

540RA

540RA

Not So Well-Known Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2023
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
Welcome from BC! Sweet ride. When you bring it home and break the news to the family just tell them to get in and go for a ride. You will put a sh*t eatin grin on their faces!
LOL...Will do!...but my brother will be walking unless he pays for gas (that's how he always treated me 💩)

Thanks to everyone who has replied...can't wait to have it home. One issue that has presented itself is trailer fitment. According to Honda specs the height 76", but the doorway on the enclosed trailer is 74". I'm hoping that simply deflating the tires will drop the height at least 3" 🤔

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Recently retired... limited funds... i might have to spend time on a corner with a cardboard sign

:DMy bank account went to $#!t
Welcome from Alabama. Nice looking rig.
Oh and BTW, with responses like those, you're going to fit in nicely in this group. ;)

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If the fam isn't aware of your new purchase, naming it The Green Mistress might not be an intelligent move considering your wife doesn't know and you have a daughter. Nothing like looking for a party and going to a funeral. Maybe the Hulk? They'll think you've lost your mind and hopefully you'll score a win. Buy the Hulk T Shirt and wear it when you make your announcement. You've got this 😎

Great Advice! "Hulk" would be a great name, but no shirt... and NO decals on the sxs
Not that names can’t be shared…but that’s what the Mrs named my PK3!
IMG 7024
IMG 7043

TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Question for long time married members...
Why does he have to tell the better half, at all?

If she, or anyone, says or asks anything...

Why can't he just act surprised and say...
"OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW?
MUST NOT HAVE BEEN NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS"

I don't see why that wouldn't suffice. I mean it's factually correct and the truth.

I wonder if he had a Pre-nup AND a Post-nup? 🍀🤞

540RA

540RA

Not So Well-Known Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2023
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
Question for long time married members...
Why does he have to tell the better half, at all?

If she, or anyone, says or asks anything...

Why can't he just act surprised and say...
"OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW?
MUST NOT HAVE BEEN NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS"

I don't see why that wouldn't suffice. I mean it's factually correct and the truth.

I wonder if he had a Pre-nup AND a Post-nup? 🍀🤞
LMAO.....good call, but the BH knows and she's nearly as excited as me (only because we have separate bank accounts 😉)

TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Very, very good 🤗
I was being facetious.

If she saw that, tell her it wasn't that serious. If she still felt slighted, then extend my apology 😔

My parents were married for 74 years. No car when they got married. My mother walked to the hospital as a nurse. My father's company picked him up on the way to the job, as an electrician.

They had only two disagreements
1-my dad left and came home at suppertime when he got hungry 😳
2-my mother left and came back when her feet started hurting😟
Then they just compromised, unlike people nowadays.

They lived to 92 without any cancer nor Alzheimer's 🛐

Hope you and your family enjoy your new purchase 🤗

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!