Hello from Tn

Bad Company

Bad Company

Supporting Member
Mar 19, 2021
Wartburg, Tn
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hello from TN y' all! I'm new to the SxS scene. Will be picking my P 520 up this coming week. Have always rode Honda 4 wheelers and dirt bikes. I'm looking forward to learning about the SxS world! And meeting new people on here!

By the way, there was not a P 520 to add in profile when creating account.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello from TN y' all! I'm new to the SxS scene. Will be picking my P 520 up this coming week. Have always rode Honda 4 wheelers and dirt bikes. I'm looking forward to learning about the SxS world! And meeting new people on here!

By the way, there was not a P 520 to add in profile when creating account.
I rode to Wartburg from Caryville a couple of months ago. You have plenty of riding where you live.

Bad Company

Bad Company

Supporting Member
Mar 19, 2021
Wartburg, Tn
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Welcome from South FL!

Congrats on the new toy......pics or it didn't happen! 😂

#NTC
No pics yet, I'm supposed to get to pick it up this coming Tuesday. It came in without the 2 black plastic hood latches and they wouldn't let it leave the shop without them.

20210316 165040

advertisement
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from the Land of Strechen Gretchen better known as STILL 1/2 locked down state Michigan!

Why is everyone jumping the gun before they even pic the machine up? Lol like knowing your xmass present before xmass day as a kid but you got to tell everyone what you got! Lol. Excited folks these days! 🤣

Hope you get it soon! Will be a nice machine!

Bad Company

Bad Company

Supporting Member
Mar 19, 2021
Wartburg, Tn
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Welcome from the Land of Strechen Gretchen better known as STILL 1/2 locked down state Michigan!

Why is everyone jumping the gun before they even pic the machine up? Lol like knowing your xmass present before xmass day as a kid but you got to tell everyone what you got! Lol. Excited folks these days! 🤣

20210325 075208

Bad Company

Bad Company

Supporting Member
Mar 19, 2021
Wartburg, Tn
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

I suppose people like myself just get excited... Anyway I picked it up the following Wednesday and absolutely love it so far!!!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!