Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hello, I'm CougarCountryClan

Hello, I am CougarCountryClan

I am from Utah. I have only ever owned Honda motorsports for my outdoor toys. My first ATV purchase was in the early 1990s and it still runs like new. I found HondaSXS.com because of some youtube channels and thought this would be a safe place to ask my occasional question and see updates from other riders.

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes
I have owned, or currently own the following: UTV, ATV
My off-road experience level is: Skilled
My favorite place to ride is: Little Sahara Utah; Piute Trail System Utah, Moab Utah; San Rafael Swells Utah; Strawberry Trail System Utah; Manti-La Sal Trail System Utah; Boulder Mountain Utah; Uinta Utah, and most things in-between. Basically, High Desert or High Mountain.
Welcome to the forums there is a lot of great people and information on here. Hope you can make it to our group ride this September in Marysvale UT.

3x2 oval template

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!