E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Been perusing the pages of this site for a couple of weeks now.

I have riden a Foreman for 8 years and got around on Big Reds before that. (just sold my last 3 - 1985's last month) My kids have been pushing me to get a UTV and was leaning towards a Ranger since that's what most around here seem to run but was open to maybe a Pioneer 500. Took a day off from work a couple weeks ago and went to a large dealer to drive everything that he would let me. The first one he put me in was a 1000 EPS. NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! None of the others were even in the same league.

Now with a snowy day I've been on the phone all day talking to dealers in Vermont, New York, New Hampshire and Massachusetts trying to see who has the best deal. Hope that I'm not jumping in too fast but from what I have been able to gather from the internet I'll bet that I'm going to like it.

Thanks for letting me be here.

500oneer

500oneer

15,000 mile club
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Central PA
Ownership

1. 500
Been perusing the pages of this site for a couple of weeks now.

I have riden a Foreman for 8 years and got around on Big Reds before that. (just sold my last 3 - 1985's last month) My kids have been pushing me to get a UTV and was leaning towards a Ranger since that's what most around here seem to run but was open to maybe a Pioneer 500. Took a day off from work a couple weeks ago and went to a large dealer to drive everything that he would let me. The first one he put me in was a 1000 EPS. NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! None of the others were even in the same league.

Now with a snowy day I've been on the phone all day talking to dealers in Vermont, New York, New Hampshire and Massachusetts trying to see who has the best deal. Hope that I'm not jumping in too fast but from what I have been able to gather from the internet I'll bet that I'm going to like it.

Thanks for letting me be here.

Your kids are smart! Welcome

Reactions: elkguide and sharp
C

ckhenshaw4

Mar 1, 2014
Welcome aboard from Michigan.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: elkguide

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!