Off-Road Outlaw

Off-Road Outlaw

Apr 18, 2021
Randolph, NY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X4
Hello all,
New member to the forum and relatively new to sport SxS, but a long time SxS owner.

My first SxS was a Kubota RTV-900XT, which I eventually sold to buy a Kubota RTV-X900 because it was much smoother riding but still a hard worker for around the farm.

Last year, we decided it was time to step up to a 4-seater, and after much research and soul searching, I decided on a Honda Talon 1000X-4 Fox Live Valve. I really still wanted to have some utility, so I seriously considered both the Honda Pioneer and the Can-Am Commander 1000. Then I told my dad I was going to sell the Kubota and he decided he wanted it. That means I can still use the Kubota whenever I need the utility portion, so that let me look at the Talon. Talk about a win-win!

So after much searching, I finally found a dealer that had both 4-seaters in stock, so I made the 2 hr 45 minute drive (closest one I found last summer) and bought the Fox Live Valve version. Didn’t even drive it before I signed the paperwork, and I haven’t been disappointed. I absolutely love this machine.

Time to start perusing the accessories area of the forum. I haven’t put anything extra on it yet - put it away for the winter because I didn’t have a good place for it at home this year. There are definitely some projects in the VERY near future, but that’s a discussion for the other area.

Anyway, long story short, I’m happy to be here and can’t wait to “meet” all of you.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hello all,
New member to the forum and relatively new to sport SxS, but a long time SxS owner.

My first SxS was a Kubota RTV-900XT, which I eventually sold to buy a Kubota RTV-X900 because it was much smoother riding but still a hard worker for around the farm.

Last year, we decided it was time to step up to a 4-seater, and after much research and soul searching, I decided on a Honda Talon 1000X-4 Fox Live Valve. I really still wanted to have some utility, so I seriously considered both the Honda Pioneer and the Can-Am Commander 1000. Then I told my dad I was going to sell the Kubota and he decided he wanted it. That means I can still use the Kubota whenever I need the utility portion, so that let me look at the Talon. Talk about a win-win!

So after much searching, I finally found a dealer that had both 4-seaters in stock, so I made the 2 hr 45 minute drive (closest one I found last summer) and bought the Fox Live Valve version. Didn’t even drive it before I signed the paperwork, and I haven’t been disappointed. I absolutely love this machine.

Time to start perusing the accessories area of the forum. I haven’t put anything extra on it yet - put it away for the winter because I didn’t have a good place for it at home this year. There are definitely some projects in the VERY near future, but that’s a discussion for the other area.

Anyway, long story short, I’m happy to be here and can’t wait to “meet” all of you.
Nice to hear!
welcome from the Strechen Gretchen State of Michigan!

BTW...PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!
were like kids here! We like picture books!🤪

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Hello all,

Nice! Welcome to the club...😊

Off-Road Outlaw

Off-Road Outlaw

Apr 18, 2021
Randolph, NY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X4
The last time it was spotless...the day it came home from the dealer :D

FAD5F355 53FE 4094 85DA CDD574B12C7F
FF2573E4 7135 40C8 AA9B A1394C8C9E0F

advertisement
P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Welcome from Central N.Y

Red is Honda's 1st. Color All other Colors followed hopping to catch some of the Glory Honda hopes they sell.

Time to lower your Net Worth on those ACCESSORIES.

Reactions: Mudwing
Off-Road Outlaw

Off-Road Outlaw

Apr 18, 2021
Randolph, NY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X4
Welcome from Central N.Y

Red is Honda's 1st. Color All other Colors followed hopping to catch some of the Glory Honda hopes they sell..

Fox Orange is the new black. 😆

Time to lower your Net Worth on those ACCESSORIES

My bank account is about to suffer, but the pain will only last until the parts arrive. 😉

Reactions: Mudwing and pappyo
Off-Road Outlaw

Off-Road Outlaw

Apr 18, 2021
Randolph, NY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X4
Have you broke it in???😊
Barely. Only 122.x hours on it so far. More miles and some mud, but nothing it couldn’t handle. Just pulled it out of winter storage on Sunday and took a couple laps around the yard. Can’t wait to get a little time to add accessories and ride a bunch. Spending all my off work time online trying to decide all of the things I want to order 😆

PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello all,

Welcome from Arizona and enjoy you new toy to the fullest.

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from the mud holes of eastern Erie county in WNY. Nice machine. 😎
#ntc😉

Reactions: Haldog77
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Welcome to the forum from NW Georgia.

Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!