Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello, I'm Nathan_Davis

I look forward to learning all I can about my New P5.I have only had it for 1 week. I really like looking at all the accessories and mods some of you guys have done. Some of the things I want to do first is folding windshield, roof,storage box and basket on back rack.Got my first dirt bike at 12 yrs old.Bought my first 4 wheeler 1988 . Im 57 yrs old so I've been riding for a while but this is my first sxs.Look forward to chatting with you guys.

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes, this is my first.
I have owned, or currently own the following: UTV, ATV
My off-road experience level is: Advanced
My favorite place to ride is: Home &Property that I have leased for hunting
Howdy neighbor. Did you say you’re an Old Fart? We’re all old Fartists here. I live about 20 minutes north of Asheville. Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: Nathan_Davis
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Winner!
Been in AZ since 2008 (with a 2 year sentence in KY recently), but I'm originally from just east of Boone.
You a Booner?

Reactions: DG Rider
RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello, I'm Nathan_Davis

I look forward to learning all I can about my New P5.I have only had it for 1 week. I really like looking at all the accessories and mods some of you guys have done. Some of the things I want to do first is folding windshield, roof,storage box and basket on back rack.Got my first dirt bike at 12 yrs old.Bought my first 4 wheeler 1988 . Im 57 yrs old so I've been riding for a while but this is my first sxs.Look forward to chatting with you guys.

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes, this is my first.
I have owned, or currently own the following: UTV, ATV
My off-road experience level is: Advanced
My favorite place to ride is: Home &Property that I have leased for hunting
Welcome from Tempe AZ ! you will want the rb3offroad door bushings for your doors. They will rattle with the factory ones

Reactions: Nathan_Davis

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!