Hello from Wisconsin!

T

thevilliagemon

Sep 28, 2017
WI
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hello, I'm thevilliagemon

We (my Dad and I) had bought a 2000 Yamaha Kodiak 400 4x4 brand new. Over the years we have rode double (no one wants to ride...) and once we started talking more about Trails I picked up a used 98 Scrambler 400 4x4. It was fast but never reliable.

After the third trip to the shop that was the end of the Scrambler. It only went to the Dusty Trails and Parrish Highlands one time each. Before we got rid of the Scrambler my Uncle and Cousin had both picked up Commanders. After riding in these we were sold. The UTV is the new wave.

Lately the Kodiak has been in/out of the shop and that started the UTV talk from my folks. He finally had an excuse to buy one. The main feature he is looking for is the ability to carry extra people (kidos in this case) when wanted so they can see how much fun this sport is, but still be a manageable size for the trails. A little research lead me to this forum and some perusing around here has led to plenty of knowledge gained.

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes, not my first
I have owned, or currently own the following: ATV
My off-road experience level is: Trail Rider
My favorite place to ride is: The Dusty Trails

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from Western New York! Take a look around, I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for!

jinx

jinx

Sep 27, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from Missouri.

Reading on this forum is what led to us having a new 700-4 deluxe in the garage. I'm new but there's a lot of great members here sharing their knowledge and experiences

Reactions: swsebek
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello, I'm thevilliagemon

We (my Dad and I) had bought a 2000 Yamaha Kodiak 400 4x4 brand new. Over the years we have rode double (no one wants to ride...) and once we started talking more about Trails I picked up a used 98 Scrambler 400 4x4. It was fast but never reliable.

After the third trip to the shop that was the end of the Scrambler. It only went to the Dusty Trails and Parrish Highlands one time each. Before we got rid of the Scrambler my Uncle and Cousin had both picked up Commanders. After riding in these we were sold. The UTV is the new wave.

Lately the Kodiak has been in/out of the shop and that started the UTV talk from my folks. He finally had an excuse to buy one. The main feature he is looking for is the ability to carry extra people (kidos in this case) when wanted so they can see how much fun this sport is, but still be a manageable size for the trails. A little research lead me to this forum and some perusing around here has led to plenty of knowledge gained.

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes, not my first
I have owned, or currently own the following: ATV
My off-road experience level is: Trail Rider
My favorite place to ride is: The Dusty Trails
Welcome from southern Wisconsin! 1000-5 is a perfect rig for where you ride.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from Pa

Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from Central Arkansas.... You can find all the info you would ever need on here...and probably some info you didn't really want..Glad to have ya in the Club.

Reactions: Plumber32
R-Lamm

R-Lamm

Lifetime Member
Sep 27, 2017
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from SC!!!! Glad you "stumbled" across the site. I did the same and fell in love with all the info and knowledge that these awesome people are willing to share! Enjoy!!!!

Bigtee

Bigtee

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2017
Grayson, KY
Ownership

1. 520

2. 1000-5
Welcome from Kentucky

advertisement
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome aboard from SE Missouri

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Welcome to the forum there is a lot of good information and people on here.

T

thevilliagemon

Sep 28, 2017
WI
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
We are from Sheboygan but they have a place in Kashena.

Reactions: moparornocar
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from North West AR

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Welcome from ND:cool:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!