Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2018
Soaz
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Green Valley.

P

PNWGuy

I just spent a week down in Yuma visiting my folks, who are are retired and winter down there. Tons of UTVs in Yuma!

I stopped at one of the park and sell lots on Foothills and there was a used Talon for sale for $23k. Not sure what the guy is thinking asking $5k over retail for a used machine... Saw a lot of that wishful thinking while I was down there...

IMG 20200115 171618592

Reactions: Mudwing
GoTalon

GoTalon

Feb 7, 2020
Yuma, Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon R
Hello, I'm charlie8511

Hello Group!
Just wanted to say hi and looking forward to sharing info on the Honda Talon. Just picked up the new 1000R this week and already started MOD's but not easy to find many parts just yet. I've already added a 5150 Whip, (lifetime warranties and best whips on the market IMO), Dragonfire racing harnesses which I had to drill out the lap belt tabs to 9/16" holes as the mounting bolts would not fit, ordered 29" Slinger paddles for the dunes, have a light bar on its way and a tailgate bar to close in the rear box. Got 3 miles on it as of today but heading out in a few for a nice long afternoon ride! Any tips or advice is much appreciated.
Safe Rides!!

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes, this is my first.
I have owned, or currently own the following: UTV, ATV, 3-wheeler, Motorcycle
My off-road experience level is: Skilled
My favorite place to ride is: Glamis Sand Dunes
Hey hit me up some time to ride at Glamis, we are in the Foothills.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!