Hello, n00b here

chops

chops

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2013
Foster, WV
Greetings everyone. I'm the proud owner of a Pioneer 700-4. Purchased about a month ago (as soon as my local dealer got one). Loving it so far. She's in the shop for the initial service as we speak. It has taken everything I've thrown at it really well. I'm really glad I decided to wait for the Pioneer, instead of just settling for a rhino or ranger.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome Chops,
We are glad you chose the Pioneer too and have chosen to be part of the HondaSxS community. We look toward to your post and offer help however you need it.
Thanks.

I

idahohntr

Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2013
Hello Chops!

Have you started to accessorize your 4 yet? It becomes an addiction...

S

Swamper

Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2013
Welcome to the community Chops!

chops

chops

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2013
Foster, WV
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

idahohntr said:
Hello Chops!

Have you started to accessorize your 4 yet? It becomes an addiction...

Yes. I have the short hard roof, split optical windshield, and, as of last night, the cargo net installed. I have the winch, plow, and the associated pieces on order. Will be getting some A-arm guards and the bed extender soon. Also planning on getting a soft roof for the back half. Will probably keep it rolled up until it is needed though, so I don't have height restrictions on cargo. I also have a radio planned, and just ordered one of ohana's switch plates. It's going to be a busy winter for me. :D

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!