Hello, new member from Arkansas

brettc

brettc

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2020
Little Rock, AR & Crawford, CO
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hello I'm Brett and I'm a new owner of a 2021 Pioneer 1000-3 LE. I've been lurking here for about a year and a half, keeping my eye out for the right rig, soaking in all the information. Just yesterday I drove to Ocean Springs, MS, to pick mine up and trailer it home. I have the SATV flip-up windshield sitting on my shop floor to install when I get a moment. Merry Christmas everyone!

IMG 4114

IMG 4115

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Hello I'm Brett and I'm a new owner of a 2021 Pioneer 1000-3 LE. I've been lurking here for about a year and a half, keeping my eye out for the right rig, soaking in all the information. Just yesterday I drove to Ocean Springs, MS, to pick mine up and trailer it home. I have the SATV flip-up windshield sitting on my shop floor to install when I get a moment. Merry Christmas everyone!

View attachment 310336

View attachment 310337
I like it!!!
Welcome aboard. I notice the lurkers usually escape the deputies scolding by posting pics with their first post…😊😎

Btw, we’ve got a group ride just west of you an hour or two at Mack’s Pines in March if you’re interested….

Last edited:
advertisement
brettc

brettc

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2020
Little Rock, AR & Crawford, CO
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I like it!!!
Welcome aboard. I notice the lurkers usually escape the deputies scolding by posting pics with their first post…😊😎

Btw, we’ve got a group ride just west of you an hour or two at Mack’s Pines in March if you’re interested….
Send me some details on that group ride .. in the meantime I'll see if I can find the posting with relative info. I'm not familiar with Mack's Pines, but I've been fishing out of hwy 27 & Little Fir (and really all over Lake Ouachita) for 50 years -- I'm guessing it's near Mena and such. Thanks for the welcome!

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from the mountains of WNC, that’s a great looking buggy, love that color. If you been lurking here for a year and a half you definitely know these guys are the best… at spending your money.🤣 They also help you figure out a lot of other things to.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

View attachment 310336

View attachment 310337
Welcome from NW Arkansas!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!