TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome Acadiana, you are in the Honda dimension where you meet the nicest people on a Honda.

And plenty of nice folks to help you spend your

When I was at what was NLU, then, across the street from where I lived, the Dairy Queen had red beans and rice, certain times of the year.

laissez le bon temps rouler

I'll try to locate it... There was a Shreveport Honda dealer, way back, that had a commercial on during Christmas holidays... Two Cajuns were talking and one asked where Mr Honda was from. The other said, "I heard he lives up around Shreveport". The other one said (something like), "Oh, dat's good, cause anything North of Shreveport would be a Yankee".

I do play Bourré
This forum doesn't require an ante.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
advertisement
Cajun-Abear

Cajun-Abear

Supporting Member
Dec 20, 2021
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
North of Shreveport would be a Yankee".
emoji847.png
Depending on how far south in LA you actually get, some folks think if you’re north of I-10 you’re a Yankee! 😂

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
you can’t join unless you buy me some crawfish boudin from Legnon’s on Jefferson Terrace in New Iberia and bring it to north Idaho. My mama lives there but won’t send me any. I’m related to the Patout’s.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!