Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Fastest option is to use the (I forgot my password) function under the password box at log-in.
Doing this is a TWO STEP PROCESS.
1 - Fill out this form to request a new password - I forgot my password
2 - ACTIVATE the new password !
3 - Log-in with the new password.

You will receive a email containing details to log-in with a new password. READ THE EMAIL!
You will need ACTIVATE THE NEW PASSWORD by clicking the link in the email.
Then, after you clicked the link, your new password will work.

If you are still unable to log in please use the Contact us link located in the top left menu. We will try to respond as soon as we can.

If the Contact us form is not working please check back later or contact us on facebook and we will work out a solution.

Last edited:
JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
It appears once I log in and post to a thread the site auto logs me out... So I must log back in again, most annoying. How do I prevent this from happening?

Thanks,

Jrc

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi JCart,
Sorry about the trouble. Do you know if you have cookies turned on? Also are you using a desktop, tablet, or iPad?
Make sure you do not have privacy turned "ON".

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!