Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I was thinking that, but can buy a used diff, scavenge what I need, then sell the rest.

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk
I was thinking have a machine shop repair the one you've got, if you have it?

xltman

xltman

Feb 1, 2017
US
Now that all the important things out of the way, im sure All resources here will be available to help u do that.
If try calling dealers up the ying yang in state and out of state and see if they have one? There has be one someplace. Exhaust all options.
You'd think so, I was even on the phone with Australia and no dice. I put on Facebook as well and have 2 dealers who said they would check inventory tomorrow. The part is actually for my old machine that is now my father in law's. I was to busy with a job change and he decided to take it to someone who didn't know what they were doing instead of taking it to Ken's (Honda dealer) and now here we sit. He grenaded the rear u-joint in Montana last August which wrecked a bunch of stuff.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
You'd think so, I was even on the phone with Australia and no dice. I put on Facebook as well and have 2 dealers who said they would check inventory tomorrow.
I dont know what FaceTurd is so I dont know how that was gonna help you ? 🤣

So I did a little digging for you. Did u try any dealers In my state?
either way, I called the one I deal with, Extreme Powersports In Gaylord Mi (989) 732-4331
Parts guy said they didnt have one in stock but he looked on his computer and stated he would have one on Monday and was very sure of it. So Not knowing 100% definite yourself, I would give them a call. They have always come through for me with things like this. Good luck and let us know

Reactions: CID
xltman

xltman

Feb 1, 2017
US
Thanks, I'll try them this afternoon. I spoke with several places in MI, including a major parts distributor and all came up empty.

Reactions: Remington
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Kilo427 @joeymt33 are the only 2 members that I think might have this on hand and be willing to part with them.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@Kilo427 @joeymt33 are the only 2 members that I think might have this on hand and be willing to part with them.
Just talked to Joey this morning.
Just asked him and he does not have one. Has one for a P1 only

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Crap, I thought he was looking for a 1000.
Joey had a 700, so who knows what parts he has gathering dust.
yeah said he'd look but thinks they all gone by by

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
xltman

xltman

Feb 1, 2017
US
H

HondaTech

I dont know what FaceTurd is so I dont know how that was gonna help you ? 🤣

So I did a little digging for you. Did u try any dealers In my state?
either way, I called the one I deal with, Extreme Powersports In Gaylord Mi (989) 732-4331
Parts guy said they didnt have one in stock but he looked on his computer and stated he would have one on Monday and was very sure of it. So Not knowing 100% definite yourself, I would give them a call. They have always come through for me with things like this. Good luck and let us know

On B.O with no ETA
He isn't going to see one Monday

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!