Multi Help support one of our our families during this tough time.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think we will plan to close this out after this weekend. If anyone wants more time feel free to say so (PM me if you prefer) and I’ll wait an extra week.

Continued 🙏🏻‘s for Richard and the entire family, community and friends mourning.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
I think we will plan to close this out after this weekend. If anyone wants more time feel free to say so (PM me if you prefer) and I’ll wait an extra week.

Continued 🙏🏻‘s for Richard and the entire family, community and friends mourning.
Want to thank @Mrs Ridin Fool ,@Racerhed, @Neohio and @NTCPrezJB for a quick change of plans and being there for @Hondasxs and his family.❤️

Racerhed

Racerhed

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2019
Ashland OH
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon X LV
Want to thank @Mrs Ridin Fool ,@Racerhed, @Neohio and @NTCPrezJB for a quick change of plans and being there for @Hondasxs and his family.❤️
It’s all good @Tramguage1. Unfortunately we’ve experienced three sudden, tragic deaths in our family. Our faith and our family and friends get us through these difficult periods. There’s a tremendous amount of catharsis which takes place when we share our own experiences with the death of loved ones, deaths we thought would wreck us, with those who are now experiencing it.
Really leaning into faith knowing the Bible is the word of God, and the word of God tells us He is reliable and unchanging and a relational life with His Son guarantees our place in eternity with Him needed to be shared and fortified by our presence.

Last edited: