BOX1

P1000 Help with Tires - 2021 1000-5 Deluxe

K

kajngrad

Nov 17, 2020
south louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a brand new 2021 1000-5 Deluxe (white, cuz it's the fastest). On the bike, I have the 3" ATV lift, and 2 inch spacers. Currently have just the stock tires.

What is the biggest tire/wheel combo that I can put on (30 inch??), where I dont have to worry about messing up the 4WD, or binding, or rubbing.

Thanks in advance, from the southern swamp mud holes of La.

• Haha
Reactions: Lady01 and TripleB
Lady01

Lady01

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2019
Midland Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have a brand new 2021 1000-5 Deluxe (white, cuz it's the fastest). On the bike, I have the 3" ATV lift, and 2 inch spacers. Currently have just the stock tires.

What is the biggest tire/wheel combo that I can put on (30 inch??), where I dont have to worry about messing up the 4WD, or binding, or rubbing.

Thanks in advance, from the southern swamp mud holes of La.
I am using a rough country 3" bracket lift and just installed 15" Method 10 wheels with a 4+3 offset and 29.5 Maxxis Carnivores. Anther post stated they used a the same dimension tire/wheel with no rub. Like I said I just put them on with no issues but have not put the machine thru the paces yet, I got mine thru KJMotorsports, they had descent prices.

Reactions: TripleB
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!