BOX1

Talon Hind tit..

J

JTW

First of all I’m a fan of the Kawi myself and think for the money they did a really good job. In all honesty I’d consider that if the trails allowed for the size.
But one thing I’ve believed is that if the the rig is super stable and easy to ride it takes some of the fun out. There are certain places our Wolverine is just effortless on that the Pioneer is sketchy. Funny thing is I prefer the Pioneer on that usually. If you take out all the challenge it leaves you unsatisfied with what you just attempted, for me part of the ride is giving it hell, doing something in a rig that can go but probably shouldn’t. We try to always take the difficult path, so a rig that makes things too easy is just less of accomplishment imo.
But it comes at a cost... we tear up a lot more s*** because of it!

S

Superthrill

Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The other factor is the spousal unit. The Pioneer scares her to death. No sports type seat and huge side openings for rock intrusions.

She wants our crawler back on the trail. We have been over in it, on our side multiple times and the teater totter of the P1K gets to her.

If i could get 14-16 inches of rear travel in the pioneer , i beleive it would make a huge difference.

I look at the new 2.0 axles and wonder if we could get anything extra with some different rear arms/shocks....

Reactions: CumminsPusher
J

JTW

The other factor is the spousal unit. The Pioneer scares her to death. No sports type seat and huge side openings for rock intrusions.

She wants our crawler back on the trail. We have been over in it, on our side multiple times and the teater totter of the P1K gets to her.

If i could get 14-16 inches of rear travel in the pioneer , i beleive it would make a huge difference.

I look at the new 2.0 axles and wonder if we could get anything extra with some different rear arms/shocks....
@snuffnwhisky made it happen

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
The KRX is impressive in looks and did a TON of things right. They are also a good value when compared to similar machiens like the RZR trails and rocks, or the Canam Sport XRC, but if you follow their Facebook group its having a lot of issues. and with a 6 month factory warranty thats even more scary. I would rather put a a little more money into upgrading a machine i can trust.

H

HondaTech

The KRX is impressive in looks and did a TON of things right. They are also a good value when compared to similar machiens like the RZR trails and rocks, or the Canam Sport XRC, but if you follow their Facebook group its having a lot of issues. and with a 6 month factory warranty thats even more scary. I would rather put a a little more money into upgrading a machine i can trust.

6 Months?
Most Kawasakis have 3 years!

1HasBeen

Oct 20, 2019
Wickenburg, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I don't do bookface. What sort of issues???

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
clutch, valve bucket broke, exhaust shield holds leaves and can be fire hazard are ones ive mainly seen, however reports of squeaky suspension, cage bolts loose, radiator grill falling out, wet clutch bearing failures or installed backwards, and cam bearing issues.

S

Superthrill

Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A decision has been made!
Went to a dealer that has Honda, Yamah, Kawi and Polaris.

We looked at the Kawi, a new RZR XP Pro, a Talon X, Talon R, Talon 4 Seater and Talon 4 Seat Live Valve.

The Kawi fit and finish inside is very sloppy. Grab bar rattles to hell and back and fell out in salesmans hand
Gotta open the glove box to adjust it.
It seats are very flimsy and rattle and move on their slides.

The Pro XP was wicked, little hard to see out of. New clutch design. Still not sure on reliability.

X,R,4S and 4S Live Valve.

Looks like i will stay with Honda. The 4S Live Valve was awesome. Fit and finish was best on the lot.

Current plan is to save cash for all the accesories we want to mod it all at once, then pull the trigger.
Wheels, tires, skid plate, nerf bar and winch.

Guys you have to go set in one!

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
A decision has been made!
Went to a dealer that has Honda, Yamah, Kawi and Polaris.

We looked at the Kawi, a new RZR XP Pro, a Talon X, Talon R, Talon 4 Seater and Talon 4 Seat Live Valve.

The Kawi fit and finish inside is very sloppy. Grab bar rattles to hell and back and fell out in salesmans hand
Gotta open the glove box to adjust it.
It seats are very flimsy and rattle and move on their slides.

The Pro XP was wicked, little hard to see out of. New clutch design. Still not sure on reliability.

X,R,4S and 4S Live Valve.

Looks like i will stay with Honda. The 4S Live Valve was awesome. Fit and finish was best on the lot.

Current plan is to save cash for all the accesories we want to mod it all at once, then pull the trigger.
Wheels, tires, skid plate, nerf bar and winch.

Guys you have to go set in one!
Awesome!
Now, can we see pics of this "tit" you were talking about?

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!