P1000 Hit the hills today

IdahoPioneer

IdahoPioneer

Oct 16, 2015
Emmett, Idaho
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Lmao.. naw, I've got big base camp style tents.. just need someone to scout areas for camp and where the elkers are!

I can definitely find them from time to time. What I can't seem to do is go back and find them again the next day. Dang things move around a lot. Too many people bumping them all fall.

Reactions: Deer-hunter and JTW
Stacy

Stacy

Jul 12, 2015
Twin falls idaho
Ownership

1. 500
I can definitely find them from time to time. What I can't seem to do is go back and find them again the next day. Dang things move around a lot. Too many people bumping them all fall.
This is all I do in my spare time, about two days a week is spent in the field photographing these critters. Help take a few here and there when Im not bow hunting them.
FILER DANCE 1
Untitledscreen shot
Untitledscreen shot

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@IdahoPioneer I can't tell are you wearing Sitka gear in that picture?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
IdahoPioneer

IdahoPioneer

Oct 16, 2015
Emmett, Idaho
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
@IdahoPioneer I can't tell are you wearing Sitka gear in that picture?

No I think most of that was Kings. You're seeing my waterproof outer layer. It was raining on us while hiking that morning.

Reactions: nbomar
IdahoPioneer

IdahoPioneer

Oct 16, 2015
Emmett, Idaho
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
C

claay

Aug 6, 2017
timmins
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Took the 1000 out for the first real ride with tires today. Did some dirt roads, some pretty cool side trails, and also some hiking. Got to see both deer and elk. Quite a few winter kills as well. This winter was not kind to the game animals. The pioneer was great. Honestly it was the perfect machine for the type of terrain and weather we experienced today. Started out cold and rainy and ended sunny. Loving this setup.

I know I said no more snow pics for a while since I removed the tracks but I couldn't resist when we got up into the remaining drifts.

View attachment 39982 View attachment 39983 View attachment 39984 View attachment 39985 View attachment 39986
hello
for your cabin did you make it or were did you get it from how is it for the dust? did you have to sealed the floor in the back and what about the the steam coming out from the back of the front seat ?

IdahoPioneer

IdahoPioneer

Oct 16, 2015
Emmett, Idaho
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
hello
for your cabin did you make it or were did you get it from how is it for the dust? did you have to sealed the floor in the back and what about the the steam coming out from the back of the front seat ?

Didn't make it lol I'm not quite that talented. Go to allumilitearmor.com. My machine is pictured on his site.

I don't have dust problems at all. Just pop open the windshield and it keeps the cab pressurized with clean air so the dust can't come in through the other cracks.

I didn't seal the floor so there's still some large gaps in the back. Hasn't been too much of an issue. Also haven't experienced steam coming in but I'm not in the habit of hitting puddles at 30mph either.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!