Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Worked good! It kept the frosty adult beverages frosty! 🍻
Nice! I checked them out online and they are in line with the going rates for other quality coolers. They didn't advertise they are made in the USA so I am assuming they are not.

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Nice! I checked them out online and they are in line with the going rates for other quality coolers. They didn't advertise they are made in the USA so I am assuming they are not.
Not sure where they are made. I can look around on the cooler or the box they came in when I get home tonight if you want. I pretty much just Googled 'lime green cooler' and looked through a bunch. I didnt care if WalMart had lime green coolers for $20, or Yeti had lime green coolers for $200, I just knew I wanted it to match as close as possible. The coolers were $150 each. Thats the most Ive ever paid for a cooler in my life! You can get a cooler 3 times as big at 1/3 the cost at WalMart! Lol I think it matches pretty good though and keeps the beers cold so Im happy. 🍻

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!