P1000 Riding at Hogwaller Pt. 2

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
That cooler color does match your Wildcat great. Hope your wife apologized for making fun of you ordering it 😂

Reactions: Mudwing and toddvdh
Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
That 700 at the 5:50 mark make it? Looked like his forward locomotion had ceased and his cooler was floating.
Youre correct, he did lose forward momentum and the cooler did start to float out. I pulled up and put my phone down to stop filming and help him. He just got out of the drivers seat and pushed, and I pushed on the tailgate, while his wife reached over from the passenger side with her left foot and gave it some gas and it came right on out. It was barely hung on a little stump under the water. Wish I woulda filmed it. He normally doesnt go in deep water, so I was kinda proud of him. 😂 He normally picks the shallower routes around the deep stuff and is usually waiting on us on the other side. I guess he was feeling froggy that day.

toddvdh

toddvdh

Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2020
Green Bay, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
If you “forgot” about you beer, and wasted it underwater.........you might have a belt on your utv.

Frickin alcohol abusing, belt driving, redneck.

At least you have a responsible wife. 🥳😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Youre correct, he did lose forward momentum and the cooler did start to float out. I pulled up and put my phone down to stop filming and help him. He just got out of the drivers seat and pushed, and I pushed on the tailgate, while his wife reached over from the passenger side with her left foot and gave it some gas and it came right on out. It was barely hung on a little stump under the water. Wish I woulda filmed it. He normally doesnt go in deep water, so I was kinda proud of him. 😂 He normally picks the shallower routes around the deep stuff and is usually waiting on us on the other side. I guess he was feeling froggy that day.
Maybe an extra adult beverage or 12?

I'm a kitty when it comes to deep water. I grew up in NC crossing creeks and rivers and such, but since moving to AZ, I have developed hydrophobia or something.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!