HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I recently called several Honda mega dealers shopping for a discounted factory warranty. After several offered me inflated prices above MSRP and one or two offered me full MSRP price one F&I called me back several weeks later and offered me an excellent price. He will still make a profit, that is what he's there for, but it's an attractive price for a consumer also. His price is mid-way between his buy price and MSRP. Not bad.

This is a Hondacare factory warranty not some cheap substitute. I wouldn't pay a dime for an aftermarket warranty or recommend one to anyone.

This is a discounted price for a genuine HondaCare 48 month extended warranty for my P1k from a Level 5 dealer. I didn't ask but I'm sure he'll sall one for a Talon, P7, or P5 also. I haven't actually made the purchase yet because my warranty is good until late November 2021. The extended warranty can be purchased at anytime during the period when the original warranty is still in effect. A HondaCare warranty can be purchased from any factory authorized Honda dealer regardless where you bought the Honda product and the warranty is good at any Honda dealer in the USA.

If anyone here is interested pm me for details. I'm not going to post it and risk embarrassing anyone but will share it on request.

Standard disclaimer applies. There's nothing in it for me. No kickbacks, no birddog fees, nothing at all for me.

fac8828

fac8828

Jun 16, 2021
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 700-4
I recently called several Honda mega dealers shopping for a discounted factory warranty. After several offered me inflated prices above MSRP and one or two offered me full MSRP price one F&I called me back several weeks later and offered me an excellent price. He will still make a profit, that is what he's there for, but it's an attractive price for a consumer also. His price is mid-way between his buy price and MSRP. Not bad.

This is a Hondacare factory warranty not some cheap substitute. I wouldn't pay a dime for an aftermarket warranty or recommend one to anyone.

This is a discounted price for a genuine HondaCare 48 month extended warranty for my P1k from a Level 5 dealer. I didn't ask but I'm sure he'll sall one for a Talon, P7, or P5 also. I haven't actually made the purchase yet because my warranty is good until late November 2021. The extended warranty can be purchased at anytime during the period when the original warranty is still in effect. A HondaCare warranty can be purchased from any factory authorized Honda dealer regardless where you bought the Honda product and the warranty is good at any Honda dealer in the USA.

If anyone here is interested pm me for details. I'm not going to post it and risk embarrassing anyone but will share it on request.

Standard disclaimer applies. There's nothing in it for me. No kickbacks, no birddog fees, nothing at all for me.
I bought one when I purchased my pioneer 700-4. The dealer gave me a discount when I worked the deal out. I also sell Honda cars for a living, So I know profit margins and extended warranties. The Honda warranties are the way to go. The aftermarket warranties are weak.

KevP700-4

KevP700-4

Mar 27, 2021
Northern MI
Ownership

1. 700-4
I bought one when I purchased my pioneer 700-4. The dealer gave me a discount when I worked the deal out. I also sell Honda cars for a living, So I know profit margins and extended warranties. The Honda warranties are the way to go. The aftermarket warranties are weak.
What did you pay for the warranty?

Reactions: ChadD and Bmurray
HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Three members pm'd me for the contact info for the extended warranty. I called the F&I manager who made the offer and got his okay to share it with others and have passed it on to those who inquired.

Reactions: ChadD and DDGrouser

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!