Honda Factory Photo Tour

admin

admin

Your club! I just turn it on!
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 7, 2013
Here is a YouTube photo slideshow of the Honda Factory producing the Pioneer. It is kool to see it being mass produced this way down an assembly line. check out all the different stages it went through to produce the final product.

greenatv

greenatv

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Its kool to see a high tech assembly line running those blue trolleys. They can probably be programmed to go anywhere in the factory floor.

S

Swamper

Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2013
Take a close look at how modular this machine is. The main chassis is very simple with sub-frames being bolted on. I can easily see where they can "Pioneer" several variants from this basic chassis. I'd bet future variants will utilize many of the same components as they've done with the motorcycle line. Competition is here!!

N

nutmeg

Jun 15, 2013
ya. you can see them putting it together in sections. it should make it more mod'able too. going to be fun.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Very nice, You can almost see it being built from start to finish. It looks like if you are in a wreck you can just replace the front. Thats in the long run I'm sure as I know I will more then likely wreck mine sooner or later.

S

Swamper

Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2013
Who agrees they will likely put half of a Honda Fit engine in one? They used the Fit engine in the Honda outboard and made a twin cylinder variant powering several 50 hp motorcycles now. Cylinders are tilted making it easy to stuff into one of these. And it already has an auto transmission. I'd says its already being tested!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!