• Welcome to HONDASXS.com

If you are a guest please take time to REGISTER with us. Stay up to date on the Honda Side by Side line and take part in our online forum. Check out the FAQ. Once you register you can start to make post. Users will respond to your question or statement. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit below or click the board index to see a list of all forums. Thanks and have fun.

Honda Factory Photo Tour

Discussion in 'General Pioneer 700 Discussion' started by admin, Aug 1, 2013.

1. admin

admin Your club! I just turn it on!
    Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Member Supporting Member

2. greenatv

greenatv New Member
    Lifetime Member

Ownership:
    1000-5
    Its kool to see a high tech assembly line running those blue trolleys. They can probably be programmed to go anywhere in the factory floor.

3. Swamper

Swamper Member
    Lifetime Member

Take a close look at how modular this machine is. The main chassis is very simple with sub-frames being bolted on. I can easily see where they can "Pioneer" several variants from this basic chassis. I'd bet future variants will utilize many of the same components as they've done with the motorcycle line. Competition is here!!

4. nutmeg

nutmeg New Member

ya. you can see them putting it together in sections. it should make it more mod'able too. going to be fun.

5. Hondasxs

Hondasxs Club Founder
    Staff Member Moderator Club Contributor

Ownership:
    1000-5
    Very nice, You can almost see it being built from start to finish. It looks like if you are in a wreck you can just replace the front. Thats in the long run I'm sure as I know I will more then likely wreck mine sooner or later.

6. james

james New Member
    Lifetime Member

This is neat.

7. Swamper

Swamper Member
    Lifetime Member

Who agrees they will likely put half of a Honda Fit engine in one? They used the Fit engine in the Honda outboard and made a twin cylinder variant powering several 50 hp motorcycles now. Cylinders are tilted making it easy to stuff into one of these. And it already has an auto transmission. I'd says its already being tested!