P700 Honda Fender Flare Pics - PLEASE?

T

trapperm

May 28, 2017
Bemidji Minnesota
Ownership

1. 700-4
I put some Tusk tires on my 700-4 DLX and noticed some more mud on the doors. Was considering a set of honda fender flares to help with the mud and to spruce things up a little bit.

Could any of you guys share a couple pics of theirs? Particularly interested in a straight on shot from the front and from the sides.

Thanks!
trapperm

Reactions: swsebek
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
IMG 4541
IMG 4693
IMG 3928
IMG 4533

Max718

Max718

Jun 7, 2017
Mississippi
Ownership

1. 700-4
I got the Honda ones on the front they helped but still some mud comes up wish they were a little longer. Don't have any on the rear

Reactions: Mudwing
T

trapperm

May 28, 2017
Bemidji Minnesota
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thank you.

I'm not sure which way to lean yet. It appears that the OEM flares look a bit nicer, but don't quite "perform" as well.

You guys ever accidentally bounce either of them off a tree?

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thank you.

I'm not sure which way to lean yet. It appears that the OEM flares look a bit nicer, but don't quite "perform" as well.

You guys ever accidentally bounce either of them off a tree?
The Honda flares will break easily and won't take a hit unless it's warm. In the cold they bust to pieces and you have to drill holes in fenders.
But they do look good.
Mudd busters work better to do as they were designed. To keep mudd off the roof and they are tuff. And they look pretty good

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!