P1000 Honda Hunting Accessories (??)

• Thread starter BlueCollarGuy7007
  • Start date
BlueCollarGuy7007

BlueCollarGuy7007

Mar 2, 2016
DFW Texas
Got to go to the local Hunter's Extravaganza in Ft. Worth TX this weekend. It is an annual event, it is big & draws a few thousand over the course of the weekend so no shortage of vendors marketing the latest & greatest they have to offer. For the ATV/UTV market what struck me as odd was not one vendor representing Honda & as much fun trying to find vendors that had anything to offer for SxS. I say that tongue-in-cheek, did find universal rifle mounts that would work. Now if you own a Ranger what ever you could imagine was there. Friends there is a boat load of stuff as serious as you want to pay for for the Ranger. Did see Kawasaki & Artic Cat represented as well.
Did buy a road feeder designed to hang on a truck's tail gate, it will take a little modification to fit the SxS but doable.
NO Regrets w/ my Honda but hope to see the market for it grow & offer more choices soon. Just an observation I thought I would share...

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Yep,
You have to consider until the Pioneer 1000 was released most major manufacturers turned their head when asked to produce something for the Pioneer. Now that their popularity is growing the tides have begun to turn. Keep in mine, it will take time but I would say give it 1 more year and you will see those same vendors showing off Pioneer parts.

BlueCollarGuy7007

BlueCollarGuy7007

Mar 2, 2016
DFW Texas
Yep,
You have to consider until the Pioneer 1000 was released most major manufacturers turned their head when asked to produce something for the Pioneer. Now that their popularity is growing the tides have begun to turn. Keep in mine, it will take time but I would say give it 1 more year and you will see those same vendors showing off Pioneer parts.
It'll come. Honda did take their sweet time introducing a SxS, the Ranger was on the market a few years before the Pioneer - but worth the wait.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!